PrinCesS @YuMu's FRienDs ™

Monday, 20 July 2009

~i WaNt MeEt ThE OnE~

i want to meet THE ONE…

the one who will love me even he noe i never will get the shape of model…

the one who shout to the world i’m his girl even when my pimples are so obvious under a sweating sun…

the one who loves me even if i fall on stairs in front of thousand crowds…

the one who loves me even when i dont noe how to measure a resistance…

the one who loves me even when i cried so loud that i catch a fever later on…

the one who loves me even when i get so confused of what shoes i should buy…

the one who loves me even when the whole world didnt trust me…

the one who correct me softly and tenderly when i did wrong…

the one who let me fulfill my dreams…

the one who respect my opinions and crazy ideas…

the one who hug me when i feel lonely and gloomy…

the one who pay extra attention when i’m sick coz i’ve always does…

the one who loves me for who i am even if let say one day i might not be able to walk, to talk, to hear but he will still hold my arm and smile warmly and said: I’ll will always love you…yet i love u even more today than yesterday

the one if i ever find one, i will share my smile, my choclate-drink, my kiss, my heart, and my entire life with him… never he needs to worry if i ever turns to others coz loyalty will belong to him…. a promise i will made to THE ONE Allah dedicate to me…

No comments: