PrinCesS @YuMu's FRienDs ™

Tuesday, 19 July 2011

HeaLTH™

Dengan Nama ALLAH yang maha pemurah lagi maha pengasihani...

Word of the day : HEALTH 
Health is the level of functional and (or) metabolic efficiency of a living being. In humans, it is the general condition of a person in mind, body and spirit, usually meaning to being free from illness, injury or pain (as in “good health” or “healthy”)

Dear mom :
i want to be your eyes...
i want to be your hands...
i want to be your legs...
i want to be your everything...
because of what???
because YOU :
has made me laugh
 wiped my tears
 hugged me tight
 saved my life
 watched me succeed
seen me fail
 cheered me on
 kept me going strong,
put up with my mood swings 
has said everything will be alright when things get tough
 keeps me sane. 
YOU is a promise from Allah that I'll have a BEST MOM and my only friend forever...

My dear mummy....
Please be strong...
Please stay with me forever...
Never leave me behind...
i do love u much...
i'll do everything for YOU...
I just can't imagine my life without YOU mom...

IBU....




No comments: