PrinCesS @YuMu's FRienDs ™

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Enta Eih ™

I love this song very much...

really touched!

Enta Eih? Enta eih mesh kfaya aalaik 
[ what are you (how cruel are you) Is it not enough ] 
Tegrahni haram aalaik enta eeih 
[ That you hurt me? Have pity. How cruel are you? ] 
Enta laih dimooai habeebi tehoun aalaik 
[ Why my love, is it so easy for you to bring me to tears ] 
Tab w laih ana radya enak tegrahni w roohi feek 
[ And why do I accept that you hurt me when my soul is part of you ] 
Tab w laih yaani eih radya beaazabi bain edaik 
[ And why am I accepting this torment at your hands? ] 
(x2) 
Law kan da hob ya waili mino 
[ If this is love, my misery is from it ] 
W law kan da zanbi matoub aano 
[ And if I am to blame, I cannot say never again ] 
Law kan naseebi aaeesh fey gerah 
[ And if it is my lot to live in torment ] 
Hayaeesh fey gerah 
[ I shall live in torment ] 
(x2) 
Mesh haram mesh haram enak tekhdaani fey hobi leek 
[ Have you no pity? Have you no shame that you cheat me knowing the love I have for you ] 
Mesh haram elgharam wel seneen hayati w 3ashi eleek 
[ Is it not a shame, the passion and the years and longing that I am living for you? ] 
Daa awam wala kan leaaba fey hayatak yetdaweek 
[ Was the love lost completely? Or has it been a game ] 
Daa awam el hanan w hodni albi w amali feek 
[ Was the love and tenderness and my heart and faith in you all lost? ] 
(x2) 
Law kan da hob ya waili mino 
[ If this is love, my misery is from it ] 
W law kan da zanbi matoub aano 
[ And if I am to blame, I cannot say never again ] 
Law kan naseebi aaeesh fey gerah 
[ And if it is my lot to live in torment ] 
Hayaeesh fey gerah 
[ I shall live in torment ] 
(x5)


beautiful song
lets sing together...
miahahahaha....oshem!

Nancy Ajram : muahxxxxxxxx lol :p

ok nk layan lagu nie sampai lebam...

another Midle East song will upload soon ♥

~till fingers meet keyboard again! lol ~

No comments: